The superior differential signal conditioning and enhancement capability of PTN36241G IC makes it deliver significant flexibility and performance scaling for various systems with different PCB trace and cable channel conditions and still benefit from optimum power consumption. PTN36241G is a very small, low power SuperSpeed USB 3.0 redriver IC that enhances signal quality by performing receive equalization on the deteriorated input signal followed by transmit de-emphasis maximizing system link performance for mobile applications.
PTN36241G is powered from a 1.8V supply and is available in a small X2QFN package (1.25 mm x 2.1 mm x 0.35 mm) with 0.4 mm pitch.
- Power supply: VDD = 1.8 V (typical)
- Compliant with JESD 78 Class II
- Automatic receiver termination detection
- Low active power: 189 mW/105 mA (typical) for VDD = 1.8 V
- Power-saving states:
- 1.8 mW/1 mA (typical) when in U2/U3 states
- 0.9 mW/0.5 mA (typical) when no connection detected
- 3.6 μW/2 μA (typical) when in Deep power-saving state
- Active cables
- Notebook/netbook/nettop platforms
- Smart phones, tablets
- Docking stations and AIO platforms
- USB 3.0 peripherals such as flat panel display, consumer/storage devices, printers or USB 3.0 capable hubs/repeaters