Enabling significant system cost savings in applications, mantis is a family of high-speed CAN transceivers that provide an interface between a Controller Area Network (CAN) protocol controller and the physical two-wire CAN bus. These transceivers demonstrated that they meet today’s EMC requirements without requiring a common-mode choke.
The transceivers are designed for high-speed CAN applications in the automotive industry, providing the differential transmit and receive capability to (a microcontroller with) a CAN protocol controller. Mantis offers a feature set optimized for 12 V automotive applications, an excellent ElectroMagnetic Compatibility (EMC) performance and a dual sourced manufacturing base.
- Fully ISO 11898-2 and ISO 11898-5 (TJA1044 only) compliant
- Optimised for use in 12 V automotive systems
- Functional behavior predictable under all supply conditions
- Transmit Data (TXD) dominant time-out functions
- Undervoltage detection on pin VCC
- Automotive applications
- Industrial applications