This CBTL04083A/B can switch four differential signals to one of two locations. It allows expansion of existing high speed ports for extremely low power. NXP has minimized the impedance of the switch such that the attenuation observed through the switch is negligible, and also minimized the channel-to-channel skew as well as channel-to-channel crosstalk, as required by the high-speed serial interface.
CBTL04083A has input and output pins on the opposite of the package, and is suitable for edge connector(s) with different signal sources on the motherboard.
This 4 differential channel, 2-to-1 multiplexer/demultiplexer switch for PCI Express Generation 3 (Gen3) applications.
- High-speed signal switching for 8.0 Gbit/s PCIe Gen3 speed
- VDD operating range: 3.3 V ± 10 %
- Low crosstalk: -29 dB at 4 GHz
- 4 differential channel, 2 : 1 multiplexer/demultiplexe
- -3 dB at 8.3 GHz for CBTL04083A
- -3 dB at 8.0 GHz for CBTL04083B
- Routing of high-speed differential signals with low signal attenuation
- PCIe Gen3
- DisplayPort 1.2
- USB 3.0
- SATA 6 Gbit/s