Implementing an additional 32-bit ARM CortexM0 microcontroller core, the PRH is an integrated RF Identification reader module for contactless communication at 13.56 MHz and 125 kHz. The package contains three dies: LPC1227FBD48/301, HTRC11001T/02EE, CLRC66301HN1.
The LPC1227 operates at CPU frequencies of up to 33 MHz and include up to 128 kB of flash memory and 8 kB of data memory. The HITAG Reader Chip HTRC110 is intended for use with transponders, which are based on the HITAG silicon (HT1ICS3002x or HT2ICS2002x). And the CLRC663 supports contactless communication and uses MIFARE higher transfer speeds up to 848 kBd in both directions.
- Includes NXP’s intellectual property licensing rights (required for ISO/IEC 14443A implementation)
- Reduced PCB size for development of systems with small physical dimensions
- The PRH601 is integrating multiple functions in a single small formfactor package
- Multi frequence reader support available in single package
- Fast and cost-efficient NFC design startup
- Small formfactor access systems
- Industrial devices with high RF performance requirements
- Multi frequency applications with 125 kHz and 13.56 MHz support