With an integrated low-drop voltage regulator, the UJA1018 is a LIN 2.0/2.1/2.2/SAE J2602 transceiver that facilitates the development of compact nodes in LIN bus systems. It offers strong Electro Static Discharge (ESD) performance and can withstand high voltages on the LIN bus, supporting robust designs.
UJA1018 is integrated with three high-side switches that are intended to support a variety of applications, including LED control for ambient lighting. The exposed center pad of UJA1018 package provides enhanced performance.
- LIN 2.0/2.1/2.2 compliant /SAE J2602 compliant / Downward compatible with LIN 1.3
- Internal LIN slave termination resistor
- Slave Node Position Detection (SNPD) supported by LIN bus switch
- Voltage regulator offering 5 V, 70 mA capability , 2 % voltage regulator accuracy over specified temperature and supply ranges
- 3 high-side switches delivering up to 30 mA (e.g. to provide complete control over color blending and brightness in LEDs)
- Automotive, LED ambient lighting