Featuring ±1 °C accuracy over ‑25 °C to +100 °C range, the PCT2075 is a temperature-to-digital converter that uses an on-chip band gap temperature sensor and Sigma-Delta A‑to‑D conversion technique with an overtemperature detection output that is a drop-in replacement for other LM75 series thermal sensors. It includes an open-drain output (OS) which becomes active when the temperature exceeds the programmed limits.
The PCT2075 is capable of being configured for different operation conditions. It can be set in normal mode to periodically monitor the ambient temperature, or in shut-down mode to minimize power consumption. It can be used as a stand-alone thermostat with those pre-defined temperature set points.
- 1 MHz Fast-mode Plus 30 mA SDA drive allows more devices on the same bus but is backward compatible to Fast-mode and Standard-mode
- Programmable temperature threshold and hysteresis set points during operation
- Stand-alone operation as thermostat at power-up
- ESD protection exceeds 2000 V HBM per JESD22-A114 and 1000 V CDM per JESD22-C101
- Latch-up testing is done to JEDEC Standard JESD78 which exceeds 100 mA
- System thermal management
- Personal computers
- Electronics equipment
- Industrial controllers