The SAF1761 is a single-chip Hi-Speed Universal Serial Bus (USB) On-The-Go (OTG) Controller integrated with advanced NXP slave host controller and the peripheral controller. It has an Enhanced Host Controller Interface (EHCI) core that is adapted from Enhanced Host Controller Interface Specification for Universal Serial Bus Rev. 1.0.
The Hi-Speed USB host controller and peripheral controller comply to Universal Serial Bus Specification Rev. 2.0 and support data transfer speeds of up to 480 Mbit/s. The SAF1761 has three USB ports.
- Automotive qualified in accordance with AEC-Q100
- Integrated Transaction Translator (TT) for original USB (full-speed and low-speed) peripheral support
- Multitasking support with virtual segmentation feature (up to four banks)
- High-speed memory controller (variable latency and SRAM external interface)
- Supports suspend and remote wake-up
- Internal power-on reset or low-voltage reset and block-dedicated software reset
- Implementing a dual-role USB device
- Automotive applications