Integrating one Enhanced Host Controller Interface (EHCI), one Transaction Translator (TT) and three transceivers, the SAF1760 is a Hi-Speed Universal Serial Bus (USB) host controller with a generic processor interface. The EHCI portion of the SAF1760 is adapted from Enhanced Host Controller Interface Specification for Universal Serial Bus Rev. 1.0.
For being a slave host, the SAF1760 does not require bus-mastering capabilities of the host system bus. The interface can be configured which ensures compatibility with a variety of processors. Using Programmed Input/Output (PIO) or Direct memory Access (DMA), data transfer can be performed on 16 bits or 32 bits with major control signals configurable as active LOW or active HIGH.
- Automotive qualified in accordance with AEC-Q100
- Contains three integrated Hi-Speed USB transceivers that support high-speed, full-speed and low-speed modes
- Integrated Phase-Locked Loop (PLL) with a 12 MHz crystal or an external clock input
- Tolerant I/O for low voltage CPU interface (1.65 V to 3.6 V)
- Built-in configurable overcurrent circuitry (digital or analog overcurrent protection)
- Hi-Speed USB compliant host controller connected to most of the CPUs present in the market today
- Automotive Applications