TJA1085GHN FlexRay active star coupler supports 60 ns minimum bit time at 400 mV differential voltage, and low-power management by offering bus wake-up capability along with battery supply and voltage regulator control. It can connect up to 4 branches of a FlexRay network. Several TJA1085G devices can be connected via their TRXD0/1 interfaces to increase the number of branches in the network. A dedicated Communication Controller (CC) interface allows for integration into an ECU.
The TJA1085G meets industry standards for EMC/ESD performance and provides enhanced bus error detection, low current consumption and unmatched asymmetric delay performance.
- Low-power management for battery-supplied ECUs
- Automotive product qualification in accordance with AEC-Q100
- Data transfer rates from 2.5 Mbit/s to 10 Mbit/s
- Compliant with FlexRay Electrical Physical Layer specification V3.0.1/ISO17458-4
- Leadless HVQFN44 package with improved Automated Optical Inspection (AOI) capability