SJA1105EL is a five-ports AVB automotive Ethernet switch that offers a flexible solution for implementing modular and cost-optimized ECUs capable of supporting any in-vehicle connectivity requirement. It fully support key automotive standards such as Audio/Video bridging and offer advanced automotive diagnostics.
It comes in two pin-compatible variants. The SJA1105EL supports Ethernet and AVB. The SJA1105TEL includes additional functionality to support Time-Triggered Ethernet (TTEthernet) and Time-Sensitive Networking (TSN).
- Each port individually configurable for MII and RMII operation at 10 Mbit/s or
100 Mbit/s and RGMII operation at 10 Mbit/s, 100 Mbit/s or 1000 Mbit/s
- Interface-dependent selectable I/O supply voltages; 1.2 V core voltage
- 5-port store and forward architecture
- Small footprint: LFBGA159 (12 mm x 12 mm) package
- Automotive Grade 2 ambient operating temperature: – 40 °C to +105 °C
- Automotive product qualification in accordance with AEC-Q100
- Gateway applications
- Body domain controllers
- Interconnecting multiple ECUs in a daisy chain
- Audio Video Bridging (AVB) Support
- Fully leverages infotainment
- Advanced driver assistance systems