The PTN3381DBS is an HDMI/DVI Level Shifter with a great array of features such as voltage regulation, dongle detection and support for 3Gbps operation. The PTN3381DBS is capable of High speed TMDS level shifting, converting four lanes of low swing AC-coupled differential input signals to DVI and HDMI compliant output signals. It also has integrated DDC buffering and level shifting with an I2C-bus clock frequency of of 100kHz.
The PTN3381DBS is also equipped with HDMI dongle detect that incorporates I2C slave ROM. With its HDMI support, the device generates 5V for the DVI/HDMI connector from the 3.3V DP_PWR supplied by the DisplayPort Connector.
- DisplayPort to HDMI adapters supporting 36-bit deep color, 3D and 3 Gbit/s modes
- DisplayPort to DVI adapters required to drive long cables
- TMDS level shifting operation up to 3 Gbit/s per lane (300 MHz character clock) supporting 36-bit deep color, 3D and 3 Gbit/s modes
- Programmable equalizer
- Rise time accelerator on sink-side DDC ports
- Back-power safe sink-side terminals
- Responds to DDC read to address 81h
- Power-saving modes