An NTSX2102 device has two 2-bit input-output ports (An and Bn), one output enable input (OE) and two supply pins (VCC(A) and VCC(B)). It is a 2-bit, dual supply translating transceiver with auto direction sensing, that enables bidirectional voltage level translation. Both supplies can be supplied at any voltage between 1.65 V and 5.5 V.
This flexibility makes the device suitable for translating between any of the voltage nodes (1.8 V, 2.5 V, 3.3 V and 5.0 V).
- Inputs accept voltages up to 5.5 V
- Latch-up performance exceeds 100 mA per JESD 78B Class II
- Multiple package options
- Wide supply voltage range:
- VCC(A): 1.65 V to 5.5 V and VCC(B): 1.65 V to 5.5 V
- Maximum data rates:
- 50 Mbps
- ESD protection:
- HBM JS-001 Class 2 exceeds 2000 V
- CDM JESD22-C101E exceeds 2000 V