Designed to drive a 4-digit duplex liquid crystal display (LCD), PCF1175C is a single chip, 4.19 MHz CMOS car clock circuit providing hours, minutes and seconds functions.
The chip contains a time calibration and voltage regulator that are electrically programmable via an on-chip EEPROM. It has also two external single-pole, single-throw switches that accomplish all time setting functions. The circuit is battery-operated via an internal voltage regulator and an external resistor.
- Internal voltage regulator is electrically programmable for various LCD voltages
- Time calibration is electrically programmable (no trimming capacitor required)
- LCD voltage adjusts with temperature for good contrast
- 4.19 MHz oscillator
- 12-hour or 24-hour mode
- Operating ambient temperature: -40 to +85 °C
- 28-lead plastic SMD (SO28)
- 1 Hz set mode
- Car radio
- car audio systems