CBTL02042A/B is a 2 differential channel, 2-to-1 multiplexer/demultiplexer switch for PCI Express Generation 2 (Gen2), and other high-speed serial interface applications. This device is suitable for edge connector(s) with different signal sources on the motherboard for having input and output pins on the opposite of the package.
CBTL02042A/B has the capability to switch two differential signals to one of two locations. NXP has minimized the impedance of this switch such that the attenuation observed through the switch is negligible using a unique design technique.
- High-speed signal switching for PCIe Gen2 5 Gbit/s
- High bandwidth: 7 GHz at -3 dB
- Low crosstalk: -30 dB at 2.5 GHz
- Low return loss: -20 dB at 2.5 GHz
- VDD operating range: 3.3 V ±10 %
- ESD tolerance:
- 8 kV HBM
- 1 kV CDM
- Routing of high-speed differential signals with low signal attenuation
- PCIe Gen2
- DisplayPort 1.2
- USB 3.0
- SATA 6 Gbit/s