MC33664 Block Diagram
MC33664 is an isolated network high-speed transceiver that is designed for automotive and industrial applications and is compliant with the MC3377x battery cell controller family and MPC5xxx MCU families. This transceiver physical layer transformer driver is designed to conveniently interface a microcontroller to a high speed isolated communication network. An MCU SPI data bits are directly converted to pulse bit information and transferred to the bus network.
- Dual SPI architecture for message confirmation
- Robust conducted and radiated immunity with wake-up
- 3.3 V and 5.0 V compatible logic thresholds
- 2.0 Mbps isolated network communication rate
- Engineered for 5.0 meter, 15 node system
- E-bikes, E-scooters
- Energy Storage Systems (ESS)
- Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS)
- 48V Battery Management Systems
- High-Voltage Battery Management Systems (> 800V)
SA56004X Block Diagram
SA56004X is an 11-bit remote/local digital temperature sensor that features SMBus 2.0 compatible interface and overtemperature alarms. The remote channel of the SA56004X monitors a diode junction, such as a substrate PNP of a microprocessor or a diode connected transistor such as the 2N3904 (NPN) or 2N3906 (PNP). With factory trimming, remote sensor accuracy of +/-1 degree Celsius is achieved.
- 8 different device addresses are available for server applications. The SA56004ED with marking code 56004E, and SA56004EDP with marking code 6004E are address compatible with the National LM86, the MAX6657/8 and the ADM1032.
- Offset registers available for adjusting the remote temperature accuracy
- Accurately senses temperature of remote microprocessor thermal diodes or diode connected transistors within +/-1 degree Celsius
- Programmable under/overtemperature alarms: ALERT and T_CRIT
- SMBus 2.0 compatible interface, supports TIMEOUT
- Electronic test equipment and instrumentation
- Industrial controllers and embedded systems
- System thermal management in laptops, desktops, servers and workstations
- Computers and office electronic equipment
PCF2119X Block Diagram
PCF2119x chip contains a character generator and display alphanumeric and kana (Japanese) characters. Its interfaces to most microcontrollers via a 4-bit or 8-bit bus or via the 2-wire I²C-bus.
PCF2119x is a low power CMOS LCD controller and driver, designed to drive a dot matrix LCD display of 2-lines by 16 characters or 1-line by 32 characters with 5 x 8 dot format. All necessary functions for the display are provided in a single chip, including on-chip generation of LCD bias voltages, resulting in a minimum of external components and lower system current consumption.
The letter ‘x’ in PCF2119x characterizes the built-in character set. Various character sets can be manufactured on request. In addition 16 user defined symbols (5 × 8 dot format) are available.
- 5 × 7 character format plus cursor; 5 × 8 for kana (Japanese) and user defined symbols
- Reduced current consumption while displaying icons only
- Icon blink function
- Single-chip LCD controller and driver
- 18 row and 80 column outputs
- Point-of-sale terminals
- Telecom equipment
- Portable instruments