NX3DV221 Block Diagram
This high-speed USB 2.0 switch with enable component multiplexes differential outputs from a USB host device to one of two corresponding outputs. The NX3DV221/GM has a wide supply voltage range from 2.3 V to 3.6 V while the switch voltage accepts signals up to 5.5 V. It is a high-bandwidth switch designed for the switching of high-speed USB 2.0 signals in handset and consumer applications, such as cell phones, digital cameras, and notebooks with hubs or controllers with limited USB I/Os.
The switch is bidirectional and offers a little or no attenuation of the high-speed signals at the outputs. It is designed for low bit-to-bit skew and high channel-to-channel noise isolation, and is compatible with various standards, such as high-speed USB 2.0 (480 Mbps).
- High bandwidth (1.0 GHz typical)
- 0.1 Ω (typical) ON resistance mismatch between channels
- 6 pF (typical) ON-state capacitance
- 1.8 V control logic at VCC = 3.6 V
- Low-power mode when OE is HIGH (2 µA maximum)
- Routes signals for USB 1.0, 1.1 and 2.0
PCA9560 Block Diagram
The dual 5-bit multiplexed 1-bit latched I2C EEPROM DIP switch is the PCA9560 IC used for DIP switch-free or jumperless system configuration. It is a 20-pin CMOS device consisting of two 6-bit non-volatile EEPROM registers, 5 hardware pin inputs and a 5-bit multiplexed output with one latched EEPROM bit. It supports Mobile and Desktop VID Configuration, where 3 preset values (2 sets of internal non-volatile registers and 1 set of external hardware pins) set processor voltage for operation in either performance, deep sleep or deeper sleep modes.
The PCA9560 has 2 address pins allow up to 4 devices to be placed on the same I2C bus or SMBus.
- Active high write protect on input controls the ability to write to the non-volatile registers
- Selection between the two non-volatile registers
- Selection between non-volatile registers and external hardware pins
- Two 6-bit internal non-volatile registers, fully pin-to-pin compatible with PCA9559
- 5-bit 3-to-1 multiplexer, 1-bit latch DIP switch
- Telecom/Networking Applications
- CPU VID (Voltage IDentification code) Configuration
Remote 8-bit I:O Expander with PCA9670BS
PCA9670 or the PCA9670BS specifically consist of eight quasi-bidirectional ports, 1 MHz 30 mA drive I2C-bus interface, three hardware address inputs and a reset input operating between 2.3 V and 5.5 V. A 1 MHz I2C-bus Fast-mode PLUS (Fm+) can support PWM dimming of LEDs, and higher I2C-bus drive 30 mA allows more devices to be on the bus without the need for bus buffer. Simply, the device provides general-purpose remote I/O expansion via the two-wire bidirectional I2C-bus (serial clock (SCL), serial data (SDA)).
- 1 MHz I2C-bus interface (Fast-mode Plus I2C-bus)
- Operating supply voltage 2.3 V to 5.5 V with 5.5 V tolerant I/Os held to VDD with 100 uA current source
- I2C-bus to parallel port expander
- SDA with 30 mA sink capability for 4000 pF buses
- 8-bit remote I/O pins that default to inputs at power-up
- Industrial control
- LED signs and displays
PTN36242L Block Diagram
PTN36242L superior differential signal conditioning and enhancement capability delivers significant flexibility and performance scaling for various systems with different PCB trace and cable channel conditions, and still benefit from optimum power consumption. A dual port SuperSpeed USB 3.0 redriver IC enhances signal quality by performing receive equalization on the deteriorated input signal followed by transmit de-emphasis maximizing system link performance. It has built-in advanced power management capability that enables significant power saving under various different 3.0 Low-power modes (U2/U3).
- Selectable receive equalization on each channel to recover from InterSymbol Interference (ISI) and high-frequency losses, with the ability to choose equalization gain settings per channel
- Selectable transmit de-emphasis and output swing on each channel delivers pre-compensation suited to channel conditions
- Supports USB 3.0 specification (SuperSpeed only)
- Support of two ports (Port 1 has A1 and B1 channels; Port 2 has A2 and B2 channels)
- Each channel supports a receive equalizer and a transmit de-emphasis function
- USB 3.0 peripherals such as consumer/storage devices, printers, or USB 3.0 capable hubs/repeaters
- Server and storage platforms
- Notebook/netbook/net top platforms
- Docking stations
- Desktop and AIO platforms