PTN36241G Block Diagram
The superior differential signal conditioning and enhancement capability of PTN36241G IC makes it deliver significant flexibility and performance scaling for various systems with different PCB trace and cable channel conditions and still benefit from optimum power consumption. PTN36241G is a very small, low power SuperSpeed USB 3.0 redriver IC that enhances signal quality by performing receive equalization on the deteriorated input signal followed by transmit de-emphasis maximizing system link performance for mobile applications.
PTN36241G is powered from a 1.8V supply and is available in a small X2QFN package (1.25 mm x 2.1 mm x 0.35 mm) with 0.4 mm pitch.
- Power supply: VDD = 1.8 V (typical)
- Compliant with JESD 78 Class II
- Automatic receiver termination detection
- Low active power: 189 mW/105 mA (typical) for VDD = 1.8 V
- Power-saving states:
- 1.8 mW/1 mA (typical) when in U2/U3 states
- 0.9 mW/0.5 mA (typical) when no connection detected
- 3.6 μW/2 μA (typical) when in Deep power-saving state
- Active cables
- Notebook/netbook/nettop platforms
- Smart phones, tablets
- Docking stations and AIO platforms
- USB 3.0 peripherals such as flat panel display, consumer/storage devices, printers or USB 3.0 capable hubs/repeaters
PCT2202 Block Diagram
PCT2202 requires no external components and it is a capable of reading temperatures at 12-bit resolution or 0.0625 °C with an accuracy of ±0.5 °C from 0 °C to 85 °C. It is an ultra low power, 1.8 V, 1 deg. C accuracy, digital temperature sensor with I2C-bus interface available in a tiny WLCSP6 package.
The PCT2202 features SMBus and I2C-bus interface compatibility including HSM (High-Speed Mode: 3.4 MHz), and allows up to four devices on one bus. It also features an SMB alert function.
The PCT2202 is ideal for extended temperature measurement in a variety of communication, computer, consumer, environmental, industrial, and instrumentation applications. The device is specified for operation over a temperature range of -40 °C to +125 °C and a voltage range of 1.65 V to 1.95 V.
- Supply range: 1.8 V ± 0.15 V
- Tiny WLCSP6 package
- Accuracy: 0.5 °C from 0 °C to +85 °C
- Resolution: 12 bits
- Low quiescent current:
- 30 μA Active
- 1 μA Shut-down
- Computer peripheral thermal protection
- Portable and battery-powered applications
- Battery management
- Electromechanical device temperatures
- General temperature measurements:
- Industrial controls
- Test equipment
- Medical instrumentation
NTS0102 Block Diagram
This NTS0102 dual supply translating transceiver IC accepts input voltages up to 5.5 V. It is a 2-bit, dual supply translating transceiver with auto direction sensing, that enables bidirectional voltage level translation.
There are two 2-bit input-output ports (An and Bn), one output enable input (OE) and two supply pins (VCC(A) and VCC(B)). VCC(A) can be supplied at any voltage between 1.65 V and 3.6 V and VCC(B) can be supplied at any voltage between 2.3 V and 5.5 V, making the device suitable for translating between any of the voltage nodes (1.8 V, 2.5 V, 3.3 V and 5.0 V). Pins An and OE are referenced to VCC(A) and pins Bn are referenced to VCC(B). A LOW level at pin OE causes the outputs to assume a high-impedance OFF-state.
This device is fully specified for partial power-down applications using IOFF. The IOFF circuitry disables the output, preventing the damaging backflow current through the device when it is powered down.
- Wide supply voltage range:
- ESD protection:
- HBM JESD22-A114E Class 2 exceeds 2500 V for A port
- HBM JESD22-A114E Class 3B exceeds 8000 V for B port
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V
- CDM JESD22-C101E exceeds 1500 V
- VCC(A): 1.65 V to 3.6 V and VCC(B): 2.3 V to 5.5 V
- Maximum data rates:
- Push-pull: 50 Mbps
- IOFF circuitry provides partial Power-down mode operation
- Inputs accept voltages up to 5.5 V
PCA9541A Block Diagram
This 2-to-1 I²C-bus master selector with interrupt logic and reset device is the PCA9541A IC that offers two versions for different architectures. The PCA9541A/01 with channel 0 selected at start-up, while the PCA9541A/03 with no channel selected after start-up. It is designed for high reliability dual master I²C-bus applications where system operation is required, even when one master fails or the controller card is removed for maintenance.
The PCA9541A does not isolate the capacitive loading on either side of the device, so the designer must take into account all trace and device capacitances on both sides of the device, and pull-up resistors must be used on all channels. External pull-up resistors pull the bus to the desired voltage level for each channel. All I/O pins are 6.0 V tolerant. An active LOW reset input allows the PCA9541A to be initialized. Pulling the RESET pin LOW resets the I²C-bus state machine and configures the device to its default state as does the internal Power-On Reset (POR) function.
- I²C-bus interface logic; compatible with SMBus standards
- Active LOW interrupt input
- 2 active LOW interrupt outputs
- Active LOW reset input
- 4 address pins allowing up to 16 devices on the I²C-bus
- Gatekeeper multiplexer on long single bus
- Bus initialization/recovery for slave devices without hardware reset
- Allows masters without arbitration logic to share resources
- High reliability systems with dual masters