Integrating one Enhanced Host Controller Interface (EHCI), one Transaction Translator (TT) and three transceivers, the SAF1760 is a Hi-Speed Universal Serial Bus (USB) host controller with a generic processor interface. The EHCI portion of the SAF1760 is adapted from Enhanced Host Controller Interface Specification for Universal Serial Bus Rev. 1.0.
For being a slave host, the SAF1760 does not require bus-mastering capabilities of the host system bus. The interface can be configured which ensures compatibility with a variety of processors. Using Programmed Input/Output (PIO) or Direct memory Access (DMA), data transfer can be performed on 16 bits or 32 bits with major control signals configurable as active LOW or active HIGH.
- Automotive qualified in accordance with AEC-Q100
- Contains three integrated Hi-Speed USB transceivers that support high-speed, full-speed and low-speed modes
- Integrated Phase-Locked Loop (PLL) with a 12 MHz crystal or an external clock input
- Tolerant I/O for low voltage CPU interface (1.65 V to 3.6 V)
- Built-in configurable overcurrent circuitry (digital or analog overcurrent protection)
- Hi-Speed USB compliant host controller connected to most of the CPUs present in the market today
- Automotive Applications
A small thin low power CC logic chip, PTN5150A supports the USB Type-C connector application with Configuration Channel (CC) control logic detection and indication functions. It supports Type-C to USB legacy cables and adapters defined in USB Type-C Spec.
This logic chip can be configured to dual role, host, or device mode through external configuration pin or through I²C interface. Upon detection of plug orientation, pin ID will indicate if PTN5150A is working under either host role or deice role, and other status will also be reflected in I²C registers.
- Compatible with legacy OTG hardware and software
- Support plug, orientation, role and charging current detection
- Report detail port states and accessory modes in I²C registers
- Latch-up testing is done to JEDEC Standard JESD78 which exceeds 100 mA
- High ESD protection for VBUS and CC1/2 pins
- Tablets/Mobile Devices
- Ultrabook/Notebook Computers
- Docking Stations
Operating up to 50 MHz, the LPC1115FET48 is an ARM Cortex-M0 microcontroller that features unique onchip API-driven power profiles which provide users with ready-to-use power management templates. The peripheral complement of the LPC1115FET48 includes 64 kB of flash memory, 8 kB of data memory, one Fast-mode Plus I²C-bus interface, one RS-485/EIA-485 UART, two SPI interfaces with SSP features, four general purpose counter/timers, a 10-bit ADC, and 42 general purpose I/O pins.
CPU efficiency and lowest active current, the power profiles enable maximum operating frequency through the entire voltage range from 1.8 V to 3.6 V without compromising speed or functionality. These optimize the CPU performance. PLL allows CPU operation up to the maximum CPU rate without the need for a high-frequency crystal. May be run from the system oscillator or the internal RC oscillator.
- ARM Cortex-M0 built-in Nested Vectored Interrupt Controller (NVIC)
- Serial Wire Debug
- In-System Programming (ISP) and In-Application Programming (IAP)
- Integrated PMU (Power Management Unit) to minimize power consumption
- Power profiles residing in boot ROM (LPC1100Land LPC1100XL series only)
- Alarm systems
- White goods