The SC16IS741A is a slave I²C-bus/SPI interface to a single-channel high performance UART. This device enables seamless protocol conversion from I²C-bus or SPI to and RS-232/RS-485 and are fully bidirectional.
The SC16IS741A also provides additional advanced features such as auto hardware and software flow control, automatic RS-485 support, and software reset. This allows the software to reset the UART at any moment, independent of the hardware reset signal.
Block Diagram of SC16IS741A I²C interface
- Fully compatible with industrial standard 16C450 and equivalent.
- Auto hardware flow control using RTS/CTS.
- Auto software flow control with programmable Xon/Xoff characters.
- Programmable special character detection.
- Industrial and commercial temperature ranges.
- Available in the TSSOP16 package.
- Factory automation and process control
- Portable and battery operated devices
- Cellular data devices
PN7360AUHN is part of the PN7462 family which is a family of 32-bit ARM Cortex-M0-based NFC microcontrollers offering high performance and low power consumption. This family offers all in one solutions, optional contact smart card reader, and software in a single chip. The family operates at CPU frequencies of up to 20 MHz.
PN7360AUHN is an NFC microcontroller with 80 kB Flash memory. It includes one host interface with either high-speed mode I2C-bus, SPI, USB or high-speed UART, and two master interfaces, SPI and fast-mode plus I2C-bus. It also contains four general-purpose counter/timers, a random number generator, one CRC coprocessor and up to 21 general-purpose I/O pins.
- Thermal and short-circuit protection on contact cards
- Automatic activation and deactivation sequence, initiated by software or by hardware in case of short-circuit, card removal, overheating, and VDD or VDD drop-out
- Possibility to extend the number of contact interfaces, with the addition of slot extenders such as TDA8026
- Dynamic Power Control (DPC) support
- Compliance with EMV contactless protocol specification
- Clock management to enable low power consumption
- HSUART for serial communication, supporting standards speeds from 9600 baud to 115200 baud, and faster speed up to 1.288 Mbit/s
- Physical access control
- USB NFC reader, including dual interface smart card readers
- Home banking, payment readers EMVCo compliant
- High Integration devices
- NFC applications
Providing high flexibility, PTN34601 is an (embedded) DisplayPort to LVDS bridge device that enables connectivity between an (embedded) DisplayPort (eDP) source and LVDS display panel. It has two high-speed ports: Receive port facing DP Source (for example, CPU/GPU/chip set), Transmit port facing the LVDS receiver (for example, LVDS display panel controller).
Due to its wide temperature range of -40 °C to +85 °C, PTN3460I is suitable for industrial design and fits under different platform environments. It supports three configuration options: multi-level configuration pins, DP AUX interface, and I²C-bus interface.
Block diagram of PTN3460I
- Embedded microcontroller and on-chip Non-Volatile Memory (NVM) allow for flexibility in firmware updates
- No external timing reference needed
- eDP complying PWM signal generation or PWM signal pass through from eDP source
- Supports Main Link operation with one or two lanes (select through configuration pin CFG3)
- Integrated 50 Ω termination resistors provide impedance matching on both Main Link lanes and AUX channel
- Compatible with ANSI/TIA/EIA-644-A-2001 standard
- DDC control for EDID ROM access; I²C-bus interface up to 400 kbit/s
- Industrial PC design
- Printed Display
- Automotive dashboard display
- AIO platforms
- Notebook platforms
- Netbooks/net tops
TDA9996 is a switch with four HDMI 1.3A compliant DVI/HDMI inputs and one DVI/HDMI output. The HDMI switch or High-Definition Multimedia Interface switch enables connection of multiple DVI/HDMI inputs to a receiver with at least one input.
Operating in either Stand-alone or I2C-bus modes, the TDA9996 supports DVI/HDMI streams with or without High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP 1.3) and all Data Island packets. All settings are controllable via the I2C-bus when not operating in Stand-alone mode.
- Complies with the HDMI 1.3a, DVI 1.0, EIA/CEA-861D and HDCP 1.3 standards
- Integrated 50 W single-ended termination resistors
- Embedded auto-adaptive equalizer on HDMI links
- Activity detection on each input, manages output activity and power consumption
- Supports sources without +5 V
- Hot Plug Detect and termination resistor management for each input
- YCbCr or RGB high-speed video digitizer
- Projector, plasma and LCD TV
- Home theater
- Rear projection TV
- High-End TV