Implementing an additional 32-bit ARM CortexM0 microcontroller core, the PRH is an integrated RF Identification reader module for contactless communication at 13.56 MHz and 125 kHz. The package contains three dies: LPC1227FBD48/301, HTRC11001T/02EE, CLRC66301HN1.
The LPC1227 operates at CPU frequencies of up to 33 MHz and include up to 128 kB of flash memory and 8 kB of data memory. The HITAG Reader Chip HTRC110 is intended for use with transponders, which are based on the HITAG silicon (HT1ICS3002x or HT2ICS2002x). And the CLRC663 supports contactless communication and uses MIFARE higher transfer speeds up to 848 kBd in both directions.
- Includes NXP’s intellectual property licensing rights (required for ISO/IEC 14443A implementation)
- Reduced PCB size for development of systems with small physical dimensions
- The PRH601 is integrating multiple functions in a single small formfactor package
- Multi frequence reader support available in single package
- Fast and cost-efficient NFC design startup
- Small formfactor access systems
- Industrial devices with high RF performance requirements
- Multi frequency applications with 125 kHz and 13.56 MHz support
NXP’s UCODE G2iM series transponder ICs offer Data Transfer, Digital Switch, advanced privacy-protection modes and 640 bit configurable User Memory in addition to the leading-edge read range features such as a TAG Tamper Alarm.
UCODE G2iM series are ideally suited for device configuration, activation, production control and PCB tagging. In fashion and retail, they improve read rates and provide for theft deterrence. Apart from the EPC specifications, the UCODE G2iM offers an Integrated Product Status Flag (PSF) feature and read protection of the memory content.
Block diagram of SL3S10x3 IC
- Private User Memory area protected by special User Password
- Long read/write ranges due to extremely low power design
- Reliable operation of multiple tags due to advanced anti-collision
- Wide specified temperature range: -40 °C up to +85 °C
- UHF RFID Gen2 tag chip according EPCglobal v1.2.0
- Memory read protection
- Data retention: 20 years
- Fashion (apparel and footwear)
- Fast moving consumer goods
- Asset management
- Electronic vehicle identification
- Supply chain management
- Container identification
- Cost efficient, low level seals
- Wireless product activation
Designed to drive a 4-digit duplex liquid crystal display (LCD), PCF1175C is a single chip, 4.19 MHz CMOS car clock circuit providing hours, minutes and seconds functions.
The chip contains a time calibration and voltage regulator that are electrically programmable via an on-chip EEPROM. It has also two external single-pole, single-throw switches that accomplish all time setting functions. The circuit is battery-operated via an internal voltage regulator and an external resistor.
- Internal voltage regulator is electrically programmable for various LCD voltages
- Time calibration is electrically programmable (no trimming capacitor required)
- LCD voltage adjusts with temperature for good contrast
- 4.19 MHz oscillator
- 12-hour or 24-hour mode
- Operating ambient temperature: -40 to +85 °C
- 28-lead plastic SMD (SO28)
- 1 Hz set mode
- Car radio
- car audio systems
The CBTL06121 is a six-channel multiplexer designed for Gen1 speeds, at 2.5 Gbit/s for PCI Express or 2.7 Gbit/s for DisplayPort. It provides four differential channels capable of switching or multiplexing (bidirectional and AC-coupled) PCI Express or DisplayPort signals.
CBTL06121 is typically used on motherboards, docking stations or add-in cards where the graphics and I/O system controller chip utilizes I/O pins.The hex display MUX can be used to route the signal from the controller chip, which selects the path to be used by setting a select signal (which can be latched) HIGH or LOW.
CBTL06121AHF: Product block Diagram
- High-bandwidth analog pass-gate technology
- Very low intra-pair differential skew (< 5 ps)
- Shutdown mode minimizes power consumption while switching all channels off
- Very low operation current of 0.2 mA typ
- Standby mode minimizes power consumption while switching all channels off
- Single 3.3 V power supply
- Two pinouts (A and B) available as separate ordering part numbers
- Motherboard applications requiring DisplayPort and PCI Express switching/multiplexing
- Docking stations
- Notebook computers
- Chip sets requiring flexible allocation of PCI Express or DisplayPort I/O pins to board connectors