For your Modem needs for any application, be it home automation, supporting control of home appliances,energy heating, and even amplitude shift keying data transmission, the CX24951, under the InfoSurgeTM family of products, is exactly what you’re looking for.
The CX24951 has A-TDMA and S-CDMA DOCSIS 2.0 upstream modulation and is at a high level of integration being a single monolithic IC. And also has Dual software programmable network processing engines.
CX24951 Block Diagram
- 500 MIPS of processing power
- Less than 550mW typical power dissipation
- Embedded IEEE 802.3 MAC with MII
- 12Mb USB 1.1 communications transceiver
- CableHome and PacketCable compliant
- 12Mb USB 1.1 communications transceiver
- High density, 17mm x 17mm BGA package
- broadband cable modem applications
The exchange of data between several devices is commonplace nowadays. It comes to no surprise then that standards for these types of communications have come up over the years, and have become an important part in Personal Area Networks. So, if you are looking into a project that needs 802.15.4 compatibility, the MCR20A is just what you need.
The MCR20A expands the NXP portfolio of wireless connectivity products by delivering a new generation of 2.4 GHz transceiver for the IEEE® 802.15.4 standard. The MCR20A provides a world-class link budget of 110 dB that ensures the longest range of communication. At the same time, the MCR20A is able to receive and transmit at significantly lower peak currents than other competitive devices. This enables mesh networks to run on the same battery for a much longer period. The Dual PAN support allows the system to concurrently participate in two 802.15.4 networks, eliminating the need for multiple radios.
- 802.15.4 PHY/MAC support
- -102 dBm sensitivity +8 dBm maximum output power reducing the need for external power amplifiers
- Low-power receive mode (LPPS)
- TX 17 mA @ 0 dBm and RX 19 mA typical
- TX 18 mA @ 0 dBm and RX 19.5 mA max
- –40 ˚C to +105 ˚C operational temperature range
- Supports SMAC, Thread Networking Protocol and ZigBee stacks
- Home Area Networks
- In-home Displays
- Connected Appliances
- Networked Building Control
The PTN3700 is a 1.8 V simple mobile interface link bridge IC which can function both as a transmitter-serializer or a receiver-deserializer for RGB888 video data. It comes with 3 differential subLVDS high speed serial lanes and one pixel clock. The serial interface link of the PTN3700 is based on the open Simple Mobile Interface Link (SMILi) definition.
The PTN3700 has is designed to be able to maintain a low power profile and can operate in three power modes. Shutdown mode for minimum idle power (< 3 uA typical). Low-power Standby mode with input clock frequency auto-detect (< 3 A typical). Low active transmitter power: 18 mW (typ.) for QVGA1 and 40 mW (typ.) for WVGA2. Low active receiver power: 15 mW (typ.) for QVGA and 36 mW (typ.) for WVGA.
1.8 V simple mobile interface link bridge IC
- Parity encoding (transmitter) and detection (receiver) with last valid pixel repetition
- Advanced Frame Mixing function (in Receiver mode) for 24-bit color depth using conventional 18-bit displays or specially adapted ’18-bit plus’ displays
- Parallel CMOS I/O based on interface definition of RGB888 plus HS, VS, DE
- Slew rate control on receiver parallel CMOS outputs
- Operates from a single 1.8 V ± 150 mV power supply
- High-resolution mobile phones
- Portable applications with video display capability
Smart Cards, or Integrated Circuit Cards, are useful and are a very convinient means of providing personal identification, authentication, data storage, application processing and many other applications. If you are looking for smart card reader that’s cost-effective and compliant to all of the ISO 7816, GSM 11-11, EMV4.2 and EMV 2000 requirements, then the TDA8007BHL might just be what you need.
Control and communication is through an 8-bit parallel interface, compatible with non-multiplexed memory access. It can be also addressed through a multiplexed memory access. Specific ISO UART with parallel access input/output for automatic convention processing, variable baud rate through frequency or division ratio programming, error management at character level for T = 0 and extra guard time register.
Product Block Diagram
- FIFO for 1 to 8 characters in reception mode
- Parity error counter in reception mode and in transmission mode with automatic re-transmission
- Dual VCC generation: 5 V ± 5 %, 65 mA (max.); 3 V ± 8 %, 50 mA (max.) or 1.8 V ± 10 %, 30 mA (max.); with controlled rise and fall times
- Dual cards clock generation (up to 10 MHz), with three times synchronous frequency doubling (fXTAL, 1⁄ 2fXTAL, 1⁄ 4fXTAL and 1⁄ 8fXTAL)
- Cards clock stop (at high or low level) or 1.25 MHz (from internal oscillator) for cards Power-down mode
- Automatic activation and deactivation sequence through an independent sequencer
- Supports the asynchronous protocols T = 0 and T = 1 in accordance with: ISO 7816 and EMV4.2
- Multiple smart card readers for multiprocessor applications
- EMV banking
- Digital pay TV and access control, etc.