The PCA2129T is a programmable CMOS Real Time clock that has an array of features and integrations making it a great pick for any application. The PCA2129T also has an integrated Temperature Compensated Crystal Oscillator with integrated capacitors and a 32.768 kHz quartz crystal all in the same package. The chip is optimized to deliver high accuracy at a ver lower power consumption rates.
For interfacing, the PCA2129T has a two line bidirectional 400kHz fast-mode I2C bus interface, a 3 line SPO-bus with separate data input and output with a maximum speed of 6.5Mbit/s. Along with these is a backup battery switch-over circuit, a programmable watchdog function, a timestamp function, and many other features.
Automotive Accurate RTC with Integrated Quartz Crystal
- AEC-Q100 compliant for automotive applications
- Operating temperature range from -40 °C to +85 °C
- Typical accuracy: ±3 ppm from -30 ℃ to +80 ℃
- Battery backup input pin and switch-over circuitry
- Battery backed output voltage
- Battery low detection function
- Power-On Reset Override (PORO)
- Oscillator stop detection function
- Clock operating voltage: 1.8 V to 4.2 V
- Low supply current: typical 0.70 μA at VDD = 3.3 V
- Electronic metering for electricity, water, and gas
- Precision timekeeping
- Access to accurate time of the day
- GPS equipment to reduce time to first fix
- Applications that require an accurate process timing
- Products with long automated unattended operation time
Application and soldering information for the PCA2129 and PCF2129 TCXO RTCs
Real-time clocks for automotive applications
The HTRC110 is a HITAG Reader Chip which is used for transponders, based on NXP semiconductors and is optimized for HITAG transponder ICs.
The HTRC110 is designed for almost complete integration of necessary building blocks. Integration into RF-identification readers prove to be easy as it supports 125KHz transponder types using amplitude modulation for the write operation and AM/PM for the read operation. The HTRC110 is programmed through a microcontroller that has 3 pins which is used for communication with transponders, it can be changed to a two wire interface if necessary by connecting the data input and data output.
HITAG reader solution
- Robust antenna coil power driver stage with modulator
- On-chip clock oscillator
- Antenna rupture and short circuit detection
- Low power consumption
- Very low power stand-by mode
- Low external component count
- Livestock tracking
- Industrial Application
Read/write devices based on the HITAG read/write IC HTRC110
The PTN36001 is a redriver IC that is small, low power and is able to enhance signal quality. Through equalisation of the received signal from the deteriorated input signal followed by transmit de emphasis maximizing system link performance for mobile applications.
The PTN36001 specified at SuperSpeed USB 3.0 and supports two channels, two control pins to select optimised signal conditions. The device supports a data signaling rate of 5Gb/s through each channel, and each channel consists of high-speed Transmit differential lane and a high-speed Receive differential lane.
SuperSpeed USB 3.0 redriver
- Laptops, tablets
- Active cables
- Notbook/netbook/nettop platforms
- DOcking stations and AIO platforms
- USB 3.0 peripherals such as flat panel display, consumer/storage devices, printers or USB 3.0 capable hubs/repeaters
- Integrated termination resistors provide impedance matching on both transmit and receive sides
- Automatic receiver termination detection
- Low active power: 200mW/111 mA for VDD = 1.8V
- Several Power Saving states: U2/U3 states, no connection detected and Deep power-saving states
- Excellent differential and common return loss performance
- Hot plug capable
- Compliant with JESD 78 Class II
- Operating temperature range: 0 °C to 85 °C
The PCF8531 is a single-chip LCD controller and driver having 34 rows and 128 column outputs. It is intended to drive a dot matrix graphic display and has software selectable multiplex rates of 1:17, 1:26 and 1:34. Using a two-line bidirectional I2C bus for communication, the PCF8531 is compatible with most microcontrollers and all inputs are CMOS compatible.
An Icon mode is available with a multiplex rate of 1:2 that features a reduced current consumption when only icons are displayed. All necessary functions for the display are provided in a single chip, including on-chip generation of VLCD and the LCD bias voltages which result in a minimal need for external components and a much lower power consumption.
34×128 Matrix Driver
- Telecommunication systems
- Automotive information systems
- Point-of-sale terminals
- Fast-mode I2C-bus interface (400 kbit/s)
- Display data RAM 34 x 128 bits
- 34 row and 128 column outputs
- 128 icons (last row is used for icons)
- No external components required
- Software selectable bias configuration
- Logic supply voltage range VDD1 to VSS1: 1.8 V to 5.5 V
Design guidelines for COG modules with NXP monochrome LCD drivers
ESD and EMC sensitivity of IC