The CBTU4411EE is a 11-bit bus switch with each Host port pin multiplexed to one of four DIMM port pins. A decoder driven by three hardware select pins (S0, S1 and EN) control the selection of the DIMM port all of which are SSTL_18 compatible. The CBTU4411EE is designed to have only one DIMM port active at any time.
The part incorporates a very low crosstalk design. It has a very low skew between outputs (< 30 ps) and low skew (< 30 ps) for rising and falling edges. Each switch has been optimized for connection to 1- or 2-rank DIMMs. The low internal RC time constant of the switch allows data transfer to be made with minimal propagation delay.
The CBTU4411 is characterized for operation from 0 °C to +85 °C.
- Optimized for use in Double Data Rate 2 (DDR2) SDRAM applications
- Suitable to be used with 400 Mbit/s to 800 Mbit/s, 200 MHz to 400 MHz DDR2 data bus
- Switch ON-resistance is designed to eliminate the need for series resistor to DDR2 SDRAM
- Controlled enable/disable times support fast bus turnaround
- Pseudo-differential select inputs support accurate and low-skew control of switching times
- Selectable built-in termination resistors on the Sn inputs
- Internal 400 Ω pull-down resistors on xDPn port
- VBIAS input for optimal DIMM-port pull-down when disabled
- DDR2 Data bus applications